A tip to Capture your great idea

"A tip to capture your great idea"



An idea could be worth millions!

When we are engrossed in deep thought about something which is either critical or important in nature, we may not get any ideas on how to manage or solve the same.

More often than not, we get frustrated with nothing at all coming up..

After a little while,  out of the blue, we will get a sparkling idea.

Many a time we  get bright ideas when we are

1. Taking a shower,
2. In the toilet,
3. Driving,
4. Waking up in the middle of our sleep
5. Speaking to close Friends
6. After exercising or playing Or
7. Any other relaxed situation

and struggle to recollect the same without success..

Many ideas or solutions to nagging issues come to us as a flash while we are in the most relaxed situations like the above..

We would want to make a note of it.

By the time we come out of any of the above,  the idea which we thought was brilliant would have been forgotten...

I too had this challenge till a few years back..

Then, I started practising the following, which helped me to overcome this challenge. 

1. I will make a short note of the idea in my colornote (an app to take notes) in the mobile, if I have access to my mobile at that moment.
2. If the mobile is not next to me, I will mentally repeat the idea to myself till such time I could reach the mobile.
3. If it is during driving, I will stop the vehicle, make a note and then proceed.
4. If I get an idea in the midst of a phone call and expect the Call to be long, I put it on hold for few seconds and make my notes before continuing...






The number of ideas that I had failed to note are very very less now. This has helped me to increase my overall efficiency.

You too can try this...

In case someone has other idea regarding this, kindly share so that we can improve ourselves...

Muralidharan Margabandhu
Freedom from Debt Coach
CBO, VAC Softtech
muralimarg@gmail.com 

Comments

Popular Posts